The World-Famous Harlem Globetrotters are bringing their newly reimagined Spread Game tour to Chartway Arena in Norfolk.
The Spread Game Tour is a basketball event like no other. Ankle-breaking moves, jaw-dropping swag, and rim-rattling dunks are only some of the thrill you can expect from this fully modernized show. Part streetball from the players who defined it, part interactive family entertainment, the new tour will show off the best of the Globetrotters in a dazzling exhibition of talent and game.
The Spread Game Tour introduces new premium fan experiences with unprecedented access and interaction, including celebrity court passes, meet and greets with players, and in select markets, the #SQUADZONE, where fans have the opportunity to feel like part of the show.
For over 95 years, the Harlem Globetrotters organization has been committed to spreading joy through their artful athleticism and unparalleled basketball skill. The Globetrotters have always been global ambassadors of goodwill. The reimagined team is even more committed to bringing their voice to social justice conversations while inviting communities all over the U.S. to come together and recognize the power of our commonalities and celebrate our differences. The Globetrotters’ mission, to spread game and bring family entertainment to the world, continues to drive them today.
*Rosters will vary in each city and are subject to change.
Additional Ticket Information
If you purchased tickets for the March 2020 games.
- If you originally purchased tickets for the game on March 14, 2020 at 2PM, your rescheduled date is Friday, August 20, 2021 at 7PM.
- If you originally purchased tickets for the game on March 14, 2020 at 7PM, your rescheduled date is Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 7PM.
- If you have questions regarding your new game date, please contact our Box Office at [email protected] or call 757-683-4444.
COVID-19 ALERT: We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death.
By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not attend tonight’s event:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough, and shortness of breath).
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without the use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
- Guests who have not been fully vaccinated and have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.