Attending An Event at S.B. Ballard Stadium
What To Expect When Attending An Event
S.B. Ballard Stadium looks forward to hosting guests for a variety of upcoming events. Please review the FAQs below in order to find out everything you need to know about attending an upcoming event.
Where do I enter the stadium?
- Guests can enter the stadium through either the South, Southeast, or West gates
- All gates are ADA accessible. Please see the information below labeled "Elevators" for additional details regarding elevator locations.
- All gates open 1 hour prior to event time unless otherwise specified for your event.
Will there be any food and beverages available?
- Concession stands will be open in the East Stands, West Stands, and PNC Club level.
- All food and beverages will be served in closed top boxes or individual packages. Condiments will be prepackaged, and cutlery will be distributed with limited contact.
- Cashless transactions are encouraged for all concession purchases.
Where can I park?
- Event parking will be available in the 49th Street Stadium Parking Garage, with the first floor reserved for ADA parking. Additional parking will be available in Lot L-1 which is located off Hampton Blvd. between Miller's Neighborhood Mart and WHRO.
- Overflow parking garages will be located at the Constant Center 45th Street and Constant Center 43rd Street Parking Garages.
- ADA parking is available in all garages and lots in designated spaces.
What can I bring into the stadium?
ODU has implemented a Clear Bag Policy at Kornblau Field at S.B. Ballard Stadium. For details as to the type of bags that are allowed to enter the stadium, please CLICK HERE.
The following is a list of items are also prohibited at S.B. Ballard Stadium:
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs
- Glass bottles or aluminum cans
- Ice chests (coolers) or thermos containers
- Cameras or recording devices (allowed only at specific events)
- Sticks or clubs
- Fireworks, firearms, or other weapons
- Bullhorns or noisemakers
- Confetti or balloons
- Animals (except certified service dogs for the disabled)
- Beach balls and other inflatables
- Outside food or beverages
- Skateboards or rollerblades
- Water bottles or mugs
- Other items deemed unacceptable by the event promoter or venue management