Mobile tickets are specifically designed for smartphones and sent either by a text message or email directly to you as a link that you can download to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
How will I receive my Mobile tickets and what do I do with them?
- Order event tickets online at YNOTTIX.COM
- Choose MOBILE as your delivery method
- Get your tickets! There are two easy ways to do this:
- Log in to your YNOTTIX.COM account to manage your tickets moving forward. You can access your tickets at any time by logging in. OR
- You will receive either a text message or an email with a link to access your ticket(s) and download your ticket(s) to your mobile wallet.
- Tap on the link to Download Tickets to Wallet to save your ticket(s) to Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
- Use your smartphone as your ticket! Once you have saved your mobile tickets to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay, open your app and tap on the ticket so it displays on your smartphone. And then, hold your smartphone up to the scanner so the barcode is visible, and scan the barcode. If there are multiple people in your party, you will swipe through each ticket to have them scanned individually (you may also transfer tickets to other people in your group in advance if you prefer).
You can access your ticket via your account on the mobile browser, but we encourage you to use your mobile wallet and download your ticket in advance to save you time.
[SCREENSHOTS APPEAR AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO ASSIST YOU WITH THIS PROCESS]
What are the benefits of using Mobile tickets?
- Avoid waiting in “Will Call” lines to pick up your tickets.
- Prevent your tickets from getting lost in the mail.
- No need to print your tickets! Simply present your smartphone with tickets at the gate.
- Stay safe with contactless interaction when presenting your ticket upon entry.
What software or hardware do I need to add tickets to a mobile wallet?
If you have an iPhone or an Apple Watch: use the Apple Wallet app, which comes pre-installed and works with iPhone or Apple Watch devices running iOS 6 or later.
If you have a smartphone running an Android operating system: use the Google Pay app, which comes pre-installed.
How do I use my mobile wallet to enter the venue?
Once you have saved your mobile tickets to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay, open your app and tap on the ticket so it displays on your smartphone. And then, hold your smartphone up to the scanner so the barcode is visible, and scan the barcode.
I would like to share some or all my tickets with someone else. How can I do that?
Transfer your tickets at no cost using Ticket Transfer!
- Customers who have purchased tickets using their YnotTix online account or at the Chartway Arena Box Office will be able to transfer tickets to others directly through their account at no cost.
- Specific games or seats can be selected for transfer and sent via a text message invitation link.
- Transferred tickets will need to be accepted by the recipient prior to the entering the venue.
Sending tickets is easy.
- Log in to your account from your smartphone
- On the first page, scroll down to the bottom to find the TRANSFER button
- Select the events and tickets you want to transfer, then fill in the mobile phone number of the recipient
- Tap CONFIRM and your tickets will be sent via text message!
You can transfer multiple tickets from multiple events, transfer to multiple people, all with the same easy process.
When someone sends a ticket transfer, you’ll receive a text message letting you know you have a pending transfer.
If you already have an account, accept the transfer and you will be prompted to log in to retrieve the tickets.
- Tap on the link from your text message
- Tap ACCEPT TRANSFER — note that there is an expiration date to the transfer
- Log in to your account
- And you are done! Your new tickets are listed in your account and can be downloaded to your mobile wallet.
If you do not have an account, you will be prompted to create one in order to complete the transfer and access your tickets.
I can't find the ticket delivery email or text message and haven't downloaded my tickets to my mobile wallet yet… How can I still get them?
If you have a YnotTix.com account and your smartphone, not to worry. Sign in to your account, navigate to My Tickets choose the event, and download your mobile tickets from there.